New! Finance & Investing for Gen-Xers (Born between 1965–1980).................................. $15
Wednesday 9/16 7–9pm Gardner 90830
This course is designed for singles or couples who are facing the simultaneous challenges of paying for
college, saving for retirement, and helping aging parents. We will discuss:
• How can I pay for my child’s college?
• What is FAFSA?
• What’s the best way to save for retirement, IRA, ROTH, 401K?
• Are annuities really bad?
• What do I need to know about Social Security?
• What do I need to know about Medicare?
• What do I need to know about long-term health care?
• What do I need to know about wills, trusts and other estate planning documents?
Although addressed primarily to Gen-Xers (those born between 1965-1980), anyone with an interest in these
subjects is welcome to attend. To make this course as useful to you as possible, please bring your questions.